Apprenticeship E-Tools are electronic brochures, documents, and forms for job seekers, employers, career counselors/advisors, and parents that will give information about the benefits of apprenticeship as well as information about starting a program or getting hired into a program. There are also documents explaining how apprenticeship programs and apprentices may qualify for federal or state workforce funding through the Alaska Job Centers.
PDF applications and forms may be downloaded and printed. In order to view or print these applications, you must install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
Filter the list of tools by clicking one of the category options below.
- American Institute for Innovative Apprenticeship - Employers
- Apprenticeship Occupations
- Benefits for Veterans in Registered Apprenticeship (PDF)
- Benefits for Veterans in Registered Apprenticeship Factsheet (PDF)
- DOL’s Quick Start Toolkit (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Federal Resources Playbook (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Rates of Return on Investments in Apprenticeships: Summary of the Empirical Evidence (March 2013) (PDF)
- Registered Apprenticeship Veterans Employment (RAVE) Factsheet (PDF)
- Search the Apprenticeship Sponsor Database
- Setting up a Registered Apprenticeship Program (PDF)
- Signed DOL-VA Letter on the GI Bill for Registered Apprenticeship (PDF)
- The Benefits and Costs of Apprenticeship: A Business Perspective
- United States Department of Labor Apprenticeship
- Veterans Affairs Form - Designation of Certifying Officials (PDF)
- Veterans Affairs Form - Employer's Application To Provide Job Training (PDF)